* Increase your athletic performance- The 3NS TAPE enables your muscles to more easily get back to neutral shape and is designed to work with your body and flex with your muscles to support, not restrict the area. It also gently lifts the skin to promote better blood circulation for increased sports performance.
* 100% cotton, latex-free, therapeutic & elastic kinesiology tape
Pain reduction and management
* Waterproof and lightweight technology - When properly applied, the 3NS TAPE can stay on through 2-3 days of showering, crossfit workouts, gym sessions and beyond. This athletic tape does not irritate skin, because it is hypoallergenic and latex free.
903 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Colors - Beige, Blue, Black, Pink, Purple, Orange, Green Yellow, Red
Size : 5cm * 5m / roll
3NS TAPE Kinesiology Tape will let you enjoy freedom from pain again!
- Drastically reduces pain and lets you enjoy activities previously avoided by your painful injury.
- Reduces recovery time after injuries by reducing inflammation, decompressing the affected area and increasing kinesio blood circulation.
- Protects your body from common sports injuries by allowing your muscles to get back to neutral shape more easily.
- Jump, squat, run - 3NS Kinesiology Tape easily flexes together with you.
- Swim, sweat, shower - moisture won't affect your waterproofed 3NS TAPE.
- 3NS TAPE Kinesiology Tape is safe, hypoallergenic and latex free. High quality cotton lets your skin breathe and will not irritate your skin.
- 3NS TAPE is easy to use. The included kinesiology physiotherapy taping guide helps you tape your body correctly.
3NS Kinesiology Tape is perfect for young and old, professionals and amateurs, pregnant women, gym lifters, literally anyone with an active lifestyle
3NS Kinesiology Tape is perfect for Hiking, Running, Cycling, Mountain Biking, CrossFit, Martial Arts, Yoga, Golf, Tennis, Boxing, Weight Lifting, Swimming, Athletics Well.
3NS Kinesiology Tape will help you with knee pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, arm pain, wrist pain, back and lower back pain, neck pain, ankle pain, foot pain, abdominal pain, pain in bicep, tricep, quad, calf, rotator cuff, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, achilles tendonitis, shin splints, hamstring strain, plantar fasciitis and much more!